My love story with the art of photography begun around the age of 16 ! The spark that got everything in motion lit when I had the chance to photograph my High school theatrical team while in play. Without realizing it, my professional journey had just begun!
After High school I completed my studies in photography, while at the same time realizing that photography is an immense source of energy for me! Meeting new people, getting to new places and looking at new sceneray, is fueling my inspiration and creativity. The island of Santorini seems as the next ideal photographic destination.
Vasilis experience in bullets.
• In 1998 he graduated as a Professional Photographer from the ” Leica Academy College” in Athens.
• In 1999 he continued his studies receiving a diploma in advertising photography.
• In 2000 while fulfilling his military service in the Greek Air Force, he specialized in processing aerial photos.
• In 2002 he founded ” I-studio” , a professional photographic studio and since then, he is enriching his experience in wedding, events and on-location photography.
A few more ” details” .
• 16 years of experience in high-end Wedding photography.
• 9 years of Event & Advertising photography experience working for MacCann-Ericsson Athens, Martini Playmates , Filmnet Oscar Nights, Coca Cola SoundWave, SAEN CONNERY Night by Dewars Special Reserved, Greek Tribune to DEPECHE MODE by Dewars etc.
• 5 years of Event & Advertising photography experience, working as a freelancer for benchmark events in Athens, VERBUND Launch Event, EVANESENCE by GERMANOS SoundClash, ARION AWARDS etc.
• 6 years of freelance photography for Naftemporiki Newspaper shooting ” Business Portraits” of numerous CEOs (eg. Fujitsu, Athens Int. Airport, Siemens, HP, IBM, Ericsson, Athens Stock Exchange).